We are grateful that you have decided to explore studying Arabic at the German International Language School (GILS). The next stage is how to apply.
We review applications on a rolling basis until the program is full. If you have any questions about the forms, below please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you.
Application Documents Please email the following to email@example.com or use our online application in this page to continue.
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Signed student agreement
- Copy of the photo page of your passport
- Scanned copies of your academic transcript or student ID card (if applicable)
- Once your application has been received and processed, GILS will provide you with a formal price quote and details of how to pay it.
- A non-refundable deposit of €200 is due upon registration to guarantee your enrollment.
- The balance of your total fees is due 30 days prior to your arrival in Germany.Late applications will incur a €100 late fee.
- After transferring monies to the proper account, please email a scanned copy of your bank’s transfer form or receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your name is included to identify your transfer.
- All program fees paid, minus the €200 program deposit, are returned to any student terminating the program prior to arrival in Germany.
- Visa fees, however, are non-refundable.
- After a student arrives in Germany, the refund policy for all fees is a 50% refund with a two-week written notification.
- Students will receive a 25% refund on tuition, meals and housing fees remaining after the two-week notice period.
- Any additional airfare or fees resulting from the early termination are the student’s responsibility
- If a student is expelled due to failure to adhere to GILS academic standards, no refund applies.
GILS APPLICATION FORM
- GILS offers both shared and private instruction. Please indicate the terms you would like group study:
Alternatively, for private tuition; Please email us the dates you intend to study and please write how many hours of tuition you require per day and will get back to you soonest!