We are grateful that you have decided to explore studying Arabic at the German International Language School (GILS). The next stage is how to apply.
We review applications on a rolling basis until the program is full. If you have any questions about the forms, below please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you.
Application Documents Please email the following to email@example.com or use our online application in this page to continue.
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Signed student agreement
- Copy of the photo page of your passport
- Scanned copies of your academic transcript or student ID card (if applicable)
- Once your application has been received and processed, GILS will provide you with a formal price quote and details of how to pay it.
- A non-refundable deposit of €200 is due upon registration to guarantee your enrollment.
- The balance of your total fees is due 30 days prior to your arrival in Germany.Late applications will incur a €100 late fee.
- After transferring monies to the proper account, please email a scanned copy of your bank’s transfer form or receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your name is included to identify your transfer.
- All program fees paid, minus the €200 program deposit, are returned to any student terminating the program prior to arrival in Germany.
- Visa fees, however, are non-refundable.
- After a student arrives in Germany, the refund policy for all fees is a 50% refund with a two-week written notification.
- Students will receive a 25% refund on tuition, meals and housing fees remaining after the two-week notice period.
- Any additional airfare or fees resulting from the early termination are the student’s responsibility
- If a student is expelled due to failure to adhere to GILS academic standards, no refund applies.
GILS APPLICATION FORM
- GILS offers both shared and private instruction. Please indicate the terms you would like group study:
|Number of terms||Shared accommodation||Single accommodation||Year one|
|One 4 week term only||€2312||€2610||January 20, 2020 to Feb 14, 2020|
|Two terms purchased together||€4394||€4989||Feb 17, 2020 to March 13, 2020|
|Three terms purchased together||€6441||€7335||March 16, 2020 to April 10, 2020|
|Four terms purchased together||€8456||€9648||April 13, 2020 to May 08, 2020|
|Five terms purchased together||€10,405||€11,895||May 11, 2020 to June 05, 2020|
|Six terms purchased together||€12,288||€14,076||June 08, 2020 to July 03, 2020|
|Seven terms purchased together||€14,105||€16,191||July 06, 2020 to July 31, 2020|
|Eight terms purchased together||€15,856||€18,240||August 03, 2020 to August 28, 2020|
|Nine terms purchased together||€17,541||€20,223||August 31, 2020 to September 25, 2020|
|Ten terms purchased together||€19,160||€22,140||September 28, 2020 to October 23, 2020|
|Eleven terms purchased together||€20,713||€23,991||October 26, 2020 to November 20, 2020|
|Twelve terms purchased together||€22,200||€25,776||November 23, 2020 to December 18, 2020|
Alternatively, for private tuition; Please email us the dates you intend to study and please write how many hours of tuition you require per day and will get back to you soonest!