Application & Payment procedures
We are grateful that you have decided to explore studying Arabic at the German International Language School (GILS). The next stage is how to apply.
We review applications on a rolling basis until the program is full. If you have any questions about the forms, below please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you.
Application Documents Please email the following to email@example.com or use our online application in this page to continue.
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Signed student agreement
- Copy of the photo page of your passport
- Scanned copies of your academic transcript or student ID card (if applicable)
- Once your application has been received and processed, GILS will provide you with a formal price quote and details of how to pay it.
- A non-refundable deposit of €200 is due upon registration to guarantee your enrollment.
- The balance of your total fees is due 30 days prior to your arrival in Germany.Late applications will incur a €100 late fee.
- After transferring monies to the proper account, please email a scanned copy of your bank’s transfer form or receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your name is included to identify your transfer.
- All program fees paid, minus the €200 program deposit, are returned to any student terminating the program prior to arrival in Germany.
- Visa fees, however, are non-refundable.
- After a student arrives in Germany, the refund policy for all fees is a 50% refund with a two-week written notification.
- Students will receive a 25% refund on tuition, meals and housing fees remaining after the two-week notice period.
- Any additional airfare or fees resulting from the early termination are the student’s responsibility
- If a student is expelled due to failure to adhere to GILS academic standards, no refund applies.
GILS APPLICATION FORM
- GILS offers both shared and private instruction. Please indicate the terms you would like group study:
Alternatively, for private tuition; Please email us the dates you intend to study and please write how many hours of tuition you require per day and will get back to you soonest!